P5 Mesh

ARTIST STATEMENT: For my new gradient mesh project, I chose to recreate pink daisy's. Daisy's are my favorite flowers, and normally white I chose the color pink so when creating the mesh, it gives the flower a 3D look. making it look real. I created two types of petals, one having the rows and three columns while the other had 4 rows and three columns. I used the same colors on each point but scattered them differently among the two petals. I wanted to give variety to the flower so each petal didn't look identical to one another. There was no particular placement in which petal went where. I wanted them scattered to look more natural.  

Comments

  1. This is so lifelike and realistic! The colors show a lot of depth and look just like the real image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a well done gradient mesh! You can really differentiate the flower petals!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOSCOPY

GIF